Org. Setting and Reporting
The internship is located in the Centre for Learning and Multilingualism (CLM), Human Resources Management Service, United Nations Office at Geneva. This internship is for a period of three months, from 4 January to 1 April 2021.
The internship is UNPAID and full-time. Depending on the sanitary measure at the time of the internship, teleworking can be an option.
The intern will work five days per week (40 hours) under the overall supervision of the chief of the Language Training Programme and under the direct supervision of the teacher responsible for the Chinese Programme at the Centre for Learning and Mulitilingualism (CLM).
Under the supervision of the chief of the Language Training Programme and under the direct supervision of the teacher responsible for the Chinese Programme (CLM), the incumbent will:
- Assist in developing and updating learning materials, resources and online activities using the platform on Moodle;
- Work on the internal testing system and other ongoing projects;
- Assist with other language and management&communication programmes in the Section as desired and required;
- Assist with international examinations or other tasks as required;
- Undertake a project related to his or her Degree or Masters' programme, or as required.