Org. Setting and Reporting
The internship is located in the Centre for Learning and Multilingualism (CLM), Human Resources Management Service, United Nations Office at Geneva. This internship is for a period of three months, from 11 January to 1 April 2020.
The internship is UNPAID and full-time. Depending on the sanitary measure at the time of the internship, teleworking can be an option.
The intern will work five days per week (40 hours) under the overall supervision of the chief of the Language Training Programme and under the direct supervision of the teacher responsible for the English Programme at the Centre for Learning and Mulitilingualism (CLM).
Under the supervision of the chief of the Language Training Programme and under the direct supervision of the teacher responsible for the English Programme (CLM), the incumbent will :
- Assist in developing and updating learning materials, resources and online activities using the platform on Moodle;
- Assist in the webinars for those doing online courses: Work on our internal testing system and other ongoing projects;
- Ensure a presence in the Language Resource Centre when we are onsite, which will entail assisting clients and organizing Resource Centre materials;
- Assist with other language and management & communication programmes in the Section as desired and required;
- Assist with international examinations or other tasks as required;
- Undertake a project related to his or her Degree or Masters' programme, or as required.