Org. Setting and Reporting
The internship is located in the Centre for Learning and Multilingualism (CLM), Human Resources Management Service, United Nations Office at Geneva. This internship is for a period of three months, from 11 January to 2 April 2021
The internship is UNPAID and full-time. Depending on the sanitary measures at the time of the internship, teleworking can be an option.
The intern will work five days per week (40 hours) under the overall supervision of the Head of the Language Training Programme and under the direct supervision of the Language Coordinator at the Centre for Learning and Mulitilingualism (CLM).
Under the supervision of the Coordinator of the Spanish Language Programme at the Centre for Learning and Mulitilingualism (CLM), the incumbent will:
- Edit learning online materials and activities in our learning platform (Moodle) in Spanish to assist with our blended learning programmes.
- Design, develop and edit learning materials in Spanish.
- Ensure a presence in the Language Resource Centre, which will entail assisting clients and organizing Resource Centre materials (depending on sanitary measures).
- Work on other ongoing projects.
- Participate and work with other interns in the ongoing section projects.