1. Coordinate closely with FAIR, and Safe and Fair projects of the ILO to ensure that common CO strategies are employed in implementing labour migration activities to maximize country impact.
2. Ensure the delivery of committed outputs in the Joint Programme BRIDGE, particularly towards the development objective of strengthening the implementation of the GCM in the Philippines allows the Government to be responsive to the needs and protection of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) from recruitment to reintegration.
3. Establish constructive working relations with her/his JP counterparts with IOM and UNWOMEN in order to harmonize targeting of areas and beneficiaries to be supported by this Joint Programme.
4. Review and analyse the national action plan to implement GCM to inform JP implementation design, approaches, management, and reporting.
5. Prepare country-level inputs to technical and financial reporting requirements, including documentation of good practices, lessons learned and relevant experiences, as well as preparations for mid-term and final evaluations.
6. Lead in the preparation of briefs, background information, and statistical data on status of overall activities of the Joint Programme. Provide inputs to draft sections of relevant ILO policy briefs, research, tools, guidelines, and other ILO publications.
7. Ensure the visibility of the JP and its donor by using relevant identifiers on all relevant materials and publications, and at workshops and events. Relevant communications should be coordinated with the UN Resident Coordinator Office’s communication focal point and the JP counterparts of IOM and UNWOMEN.
8. Prepare and provide inputs to the development of terms of reference for implementing partners and consultants necessary to implement activities in line with the Joint Programme Document. The NPC will oversee the implementation of these contracts.
9. Monitor progress of the Joint Programme against agreed targets by reviewing, verifying and analysing implementing partners' work-plans, progress reports, final reports and other data for clarity, consistency and completeness. Identify problems, propose solutions and action, and follow-up with implementing partners to expedite implementation and meet targets. Follow-up on delays, clarify information and data provided, and act as the primary focal point for partners' enquiries about clearances and processing requirements. Assist in the development and maintenance of information systems for use in monitoring and reporting activities and performance.
10. Ensure adherence to the ILO rules and regulations for financial, procurement and administrative matters and ensure timely fulfilment of all obligations and delivery of expected results of the Joint Programme activities.
11. Organize, participate as a resource person, and represent the ILO at JP activities, consultative meetings, seminars and training workshops. Serve as a focal point for migration related technical subjects and prepare speeches, make presentations and address meetings at the national and, where necessary, regional level on behalf of the ILO component of the JP. 12. Follow-up with relevant technical officers with counterparts in organizations and line ministries a national level, partner and executing agencies, government offices, constituents and in other organizations to expedite implementation and meet targets.
13. Assist in the programming and control of resources from the Joint Programme and, prepare budget estimates and expenditure forecasts by analysing and monitoring resources as compared to planned activities, anticipate delays and make recommendations to project management for remedial action.
14. Brief ILO specialists, project staff and consultants, and visiting officials, academics, UN and