Org. Setting and Reporting
The internship position is with the UN Library at Geneva in support of the Library Services Section.
The internship will last a maximum of 6 months. The internship is UNPAID and full-time.
Interns work five (5) days per week under the supervision of a staff member in the Section.
The intern will participate in a Library project to facilitate and promote worldwide access to UN resources. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze and evaluate requests for UN resources
- Participate in the establishment of a survey on UN resources utilization
- Participate in the creation of online tools devoted to the promotion of UN knowledge and resources
- Participate in the establishment of a monitoring system for UN resources as they are produced
- Help to establish and maintain relationships with institutional partners who produce UN resources
- Participate in the indexing of selected UN documents under the project
- Perform other duties as required.
Click the button below to see the original job advertisement on the organization’s career page. You will get additional requirements and application details.