Org. Setting and Reporting
This internship is located in the Office of the Director of the Division of Administration, United Nations Office at Geneva.
This internship is for an initial period of three months (exact date to be determined and renewable up to a maximum period of six months).
The internship is UNPAID and full-time.
The Intern will work five (5) days per week under the supervision of the Internal Communication Officer.
Under the supervision of the Internal Communication Officer, the intern will:
- Research and prepare internal news stories in different mediums (e.g. text, audio or video) to be published on iSeek, the UN intranet;
- Prepare internal email newsletters;
- Translate communication materials from English into French;
- Assist in the organization of events;
- Assist with filing, archiving and general office administration;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Click the button below to see the original job advertisement on the organization’s career page. You will get additional requirements and application details.